|Title:||Direct Support Professional|
|Work Schedule:||Friday-Saturday 10:00pm-6:00am|
We provide services to clients with intellectual and or developmental disabilities, in a group home or community setting in South Austin.
This is a PT position working Friday and Saturday from 10pm to 6am.
Please view the video for this position
$9.00 per hour
- Assist individual consumers with self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills.
- Train or assist with daily living skills, bathing, feeding and hygiene.
- Promote a safe and healthy living environment.
- Insure the protection of individual rights.
- Transport and supervise clients to appointments and other outside activities.
- 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift or move 50 lbs.
- A valid, current TX driver’s license and good driving record.
- Prefer experience with developmental disabilities, home health, or long term care.