|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
|Work Schedule:||Saturday -Sunday 12am-12pm|
Volunteers of America Texas is a faith based, non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals, families and communities reach their full spiritual, emotional and physical potential and wellbeing through a vast array of services that target the elderly, the intellectually disabled, those striving to overcome substance abuse, and those transitioning from correctional centers.
The Living In Good Healthy Treatment (LIGHT) residential program provides quality care to both women and their children to help women be successful in their recovery from chemical dependency and to ensure their children’s emotional and physical needs are met.
Minimum Pay $8.50 per hour
- Maintain safe, supportive, home-like environment for residents.
- Mentor the clients, including short-term coping and problem solving, preparation of meals, and use of public transportation.
- Supervise residents in observance of house rules.
- Monitor client movements, entrances to facility, and visitors’ activities.
- Control contraband, answer phones, and maintain written records.
- Responsible for resident's care, in compliance with standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years work experience desirable, with experience in a residential setting preferred.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- Requires reasonable skills in oral and written communication, observation, positive leadership, and record keeping; and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Volunteers of America - Texas offers a comprehensive Benefits Plan: Health, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!